Touch ‘n Seal Gun Foam II polyurethane foam is a high-performance, one component, approved Type V Residential Fireblock penetration sealant for use around pipes and conduits. It is permanent, bright orange in color, hypoallergenic and dries within minutes of application. It is non-toxic and will not decompose with age.
Gun Foam II permanently air seals and insulates gaps and cracks up to 1-1/2” (38 mm) wide blocking drafts, moisture, insects while improving comfort and reducing energy usage in commercial, industrial, agricultural and residential applications. It provides a permanent insulating and air sealing solution to building component materials including wood, masonry, insulating foam boards, metal, plastics, and sheetrock.
• Approved Type V Residential Fireblock Penetration Sealant (ASTM-814)
• Bright orange color; easily identifiable
• Provides a permanent seal against air, moisture and insect infiltration
• Easier to use than caulk fireblock penetration sealants
• Reduces energy loss
• No ozone depleting chemicals
• Does not trap moisture, dust, and allergens like fiberglass insulation
• Expands to fill gaps up to 1/2” (12.5mm) wide reducing air exchanges
• Closed cell structure.
To learn more about Touch ‘n Seals Gun Foam II, please click HERE
If you wish to inquire about prices, please CONTACT US and we will fax or email the information, as well as answer any questions you may have.