Shur-Fit distributes different tapes for different applications:
Aluminum Foil Tape
Designed for many applications requiring moisture and chemical resistance, thermal conductivity, heat and light reflectance, flame resistance, and weatherability.
A high strength fiberglass reinforced strapping tape with split resistant polyester backing. Adheres well to textured and irregular surfaces.
To learn more about Filament Tape click HERE
Flexibility allows for easy wrapping and conformance to insulated elbows and fittings for a tight, water-resistant seal. Also works as a vapor barrier. SARAN 520 and SARAN 560 tape:
- Has a permeance rating of 0.02
- Performs at -40°F to +250°F
- Long-term durability
- Resistant to a wide range of chemicals
- Compatible with all types of insulation and installation methods
To learn more about SARAN® Tape click HERE
- A permeance rating of 0.0
- Low temperature resistance -40°F to (-40°C)
- High temerature resistance 4 hours @ 240°F (116°C)
- Continuous operation temperature -20°F to 150°F
To learn more about VENTURETAPE® click HERE
If you wish to inquire about prices for any of the above products, please CONTACT US and we will fax or email the information, as well as answer any questions you may have.