Aerocel insulation is a flexible, closed cell and lightweight EPDM base elastomeric material designed for insulating liquid cooling and heating lines.
It is an ideal insulation for frost control on cold water plumbing. It prevents heat gain and condensation problems on chilled water and refrigerant pipelines and it also prevents heat loss from hot water plumbing, liquid and dual temperature plumbing.
The closed cell structure of Aerocel provides many advantages over most rigid insulations for cooling and heating lines, such as:
- Moisture & vapour resistance without using additional vapour barriers.
- Stable thermal conductivity (K value) during service, due to its dense surface skins and closed cell characteristics.
- Flexibility which makes the installation work easy and neat.
- Outstanding ultraviolet and weather resistance.
- ASTM E-84 25/50
Please see the different Aerocel products that we offer below and the respective links with further information:
To learn about Aerocel SSPT (Self-Seal w/ ProTape) click HERE
To learn about Aerocel Sheet Rolls click HERE
To learn about Aerocel White-Gray click HERE
* Please click on the images below to enlarge and to see more (click anywhere else to exit image carousel).